Wednesday, May 20, 2009

project 5



Automaion. It has taken me a long time to get a handle on this. I wanted everything to be exactly perfect. And it was Grant who told me that what I had was worth of being posted. I started off playing with the keyboard until I found a melody I liked. I then based the intro loop off of the main melody. By bringing back the intro loop part-way through the piece, I felt people would get a surprise when the song didn't end right after the returned loop. I automated the bass by panning it from ear to ear, the melodies through out the whole piece have a volume automation, and over everything is a simple master volume automation.

2 comments:

  1. it's good. the panning i didn't fully notice, but the volume mod and sound mods were highly effective. like the tune too. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the automation very much, and your use of the stereo field. I'm not thrilled about the bass line, I would have chosen notes closer to the chord structure, but what you have works. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete